This is the official audio guide mobile app for TeNQ Space Museum.
The app offers audio commentaries about the highlights of each collection and exhibit so that you can spend a more enjoyable time touring the museum.
Use the app to scan QR codes at the ticket counter of TeNQ in order to download the Audio Guide content. This enables you to use your smartphone as an audio guide system.
* You only need connect your smartphone to the Internet when downloading the app and the content of each language version.
How to use TeNQ Audio Guide
1. Download the app.
2. Pay for the Audio Guide service at the ticket counter of TeNQ Space Museum.
After payment, open the app to scan QR codes in the language of your choice. You can download the Audio Guide content.
3. Select the content of your choice from the list or enter guide numbers to listen to the Audio Guide.
* You can listen to the Audio Guide through your phone s speaker. With the plug of your earphones being connected to your phone s earphone jack, you can listen to the Audio Guide through your earphones.
* Tap on the Main text to convert the audio commentaries into written format.
* Tap on the playback screen to display the Video Guide horizontally.
Planning and production
TOKYO DOME CORPORATION
Audio guide content
Supervision of the Science Area
Associate Professor at the University of Tokyo and Director of the TeNQ Research Center
Audio guide app system Audio guide Q
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
TeNQ Space Museum Audio Guide is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
TeNQ Space Museum Audio Guide (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 25.48 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.